Wednesday, October 12, 2011

One journey ends...

...and another begins. I went to my last art journal class at a local scrapbooking store yesterday. I have slowly come to the conclusion that I am no longer learning anything new there and it is time to move on.  The last two pages I did there are done with embossed focal images.



 I have been having so much fun with the Supplies Me online course that I am going to continue with online classes for a while. I have learned so much in the past 6 weeks. Anything that makes me bounce around with happiness for days on end is a wonderful journey that I am pleased to be taking. If you want to join in then the link is in the side bar. This is my latest page for the course. It is done with waterbased brush markers.
I am very happy with the way I have developed artistically so far. Here is a face I drew a couple of months before starting the course. There is a big improvement so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment