Saturday, February 4, 2012

Oops I forgot one...

I realised I forgot to show one of my Book of Days pages.


First I collaged a magazine image of flowers along the bottom of the page then painted over the whole page with some acrylic paint. I added another layer of paint and scraped a lot of it off with an old credit card. I added the picture by Kelly Rae Roberts and used scrapbook letters to do the quote. The image came from  an email I received from the "Where women create" website. They send out weekly quotes with some beautiful artwork attached, sometimes it is too nice not to save the images for my journal.After everything was stuck down I sprayed the page with some glimmer mists. The only one you can really see is the orange. I used punchinella and acrylic paint for the page border.



The next page for Lifebook was a sort of self portrait. We used a transferred photo of ourselves to make a goddess and surrounded her with descriptive words. I am happy with the way the page turned out but I think I prefer to just draw faces instead of using transfers.

No comments:

Post a Comment