Thursday, August 30, 2012

21 Secrets of art journaling.

 I hadn't realised that I have been a little slack posting to my blog. I have been doing a lot of art in the 21 Secrets class but neglected to share it. Over the next few days I will try to get it uploaded.

The first class I will share was a lesson with Kelly Barton. It was a simple little journal done with any acrylics that inspired. I chose to do a little poem about a very hot summer. Keeping the drawings simple made the pages quick to do and fun to play with.











It was a great lesson and I will do it again when I feel like playing with colour. I like to have some less cluttered  pages in my journals.

The next lesson was with Martha Lever. We used credit cards to make flowers. It was not
 a technique that I will probably use again. I like painting flowers realistically and the abstract nature of these ones does not really appeal to me. At least I tried it out.

 

That is it for now but expect more from me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment