Monday, August 20, 2012

Is that an angel I see?

I have a lot of pages from 21 Secrets online class that I have not shared with you yet. I will try to get them on the blog over the next week or so.

The first two pages are from the class with Dina Wakley. They are mostly acrylic with Conte pencil outlines and some glitter sprays. Both pages started off with the same colours but then I finished them quite differently. I love experimenting with techniques on my art journal pages.
 

The next class was with Dion Dior who has a very inspiring blog.  We did Mandalas and I used Luminarte twinkling H2Os to colour the green one. 


 I used my new Silks acrylics on the second page. I then used dimensional paint for the outline. It is a nice effect.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work. I've never taken any online classes but you make me want to try one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trish. I chose 21 Secrets and Life Book classes because they had a large number of different artists doing the lessons. It is a great way to try different techniques. If you want to test the waters before buying an online class simply check out the Willowing site. There are a couple of free classes there so you can see if it is something that appeals to you. You do need to be able to watch video easily on your computer to get the most out of the lessons.

      Delete