Sunday, August 5, 2012

My hands are pink!!

Actually they are more magenta than pink but I think it will wear off soon. I was playing around with the paint on my latest 21 Secrets page and it seems to have stained my hands. I even used the industrial hand cleaner we have with little effect. I guess I really look like an artist today, ha ha.
I did a quick page this time. It is not meant to be a beautiful page, just a page of play. I was inspired by the colours of the image I chose to work with. In fact I like the lime and magenta so much I will use it again.


The next workshop I did was a little book that holds 7 postcards. It was a great little project that could easily be adapted to hold photos or more cards. I will be doing this one again sometime.


The postcards were stamped images that I painted with twinkling H2O watercolours. 


If you want to learn how to do this project 21 Secrets is on sale at the moment. It is $45(U.S.) for 21 lessons and is open until 1st January. Even if you don't want to do all the lessons it is very good value and a lot of fun. I have learned a lot from the various techniques in the classes that I will continue to use on my art journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment