Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The final week of Index Card a Day

I am a little sad that the challenge is ending this week. I have found so much inspiration from the challenge and the other artists I have connected with on the facebook page.  I have not had a lot of time to look through the flickr group yet but I will be doing that soon. This is my first time doing ICAD and it is so amazing and wonderful I will not be missing it next year. I have to say a huge thank you to Tammy for creating such a lovely group to be part of.

This week I didn't use the theme or prompts. I have been doing a print making workshop at Joggles.com and I wanted to use some of the papers I made. It was taught by Sandra Duran Wilson who has several books available. I have gone with abstract designs and used some of my scrapbooking supplies. I also used mostly metallic acrylics like Lumieres and metallic Folk Art paints.

 







My final collection of cards. I have put them into little 4 x 6 photo brag books so they are like a mini art journal.


9 comments:

  1. Wow...This is what i have been looking for and you have done a great job. Beautiful cards.
    scrapbooking supplies

    ReplyDelete
  2. your cards are so nice!! i love seeing them all pictured together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful collection of cards! Looks like you used a wide variety of media!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I did enjoy experimenting a lot with these little index cards.

      Delete
  4. I love these last 5 cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I really enjoyed my first go at printing and want to continue to experiment with these techniques.

      Delete
  5. Your cards look wonderful all together.

    ReplyDelete