Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A few more Life Book pages.


 We had a lesson with Willowing that was a whimsy girl. I used some stencils and dylusions for the background. The painting is acrylics and some pencil work.  The boat is collaged from papers I printed. I used a piece of scrapbook paper for the sail. I really like how this page turned out.


Another whimsy girl for this lesson with Danita. It is watercolour apart from a little bit of acrylics applied through a stencil. I thought the background looked too plain so I used the stencils to add interest. 


A fun quick lesson with Dina Wakely.  We collaged a few papers and painted around a silhouette then did some more stencilling on top. I was trying to stay loose for this one. I think the technique would suit a lot of other types of silhouettes.

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic work. I just love looking through your blog. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an incredible talent.
    Absolutely delightful :)
    I am honored to be your newest follower.
    Have a great weekend,
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Connie. I am honored to welcome you here.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete