Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Free lesson

If you have followed my blog for a while you know that I did the online Life Book class for the past two years and it is the main way I have learned so many different art journal techniques. I am not doing it this year because I am taking a break from classes.

Tam who runs the program has decided to share one of her lessons from this years class for free. Yes that's right, it it free. It is a great way to try the lesson and see whether it is your style of thing. I don't always do the lesson the way it is taught but I do normally use the same techniques. The lesson is only available for 1 week from 11 August 2014. I had a look and it is a very detailed lesson. There is two pages to do and all the worksheets are there to download too. Even if you can't watch the videos this week you can download them to your computer and do the lesson when you have more time or supplies.

 


Click on the link to go to Tam's page where she has the lesson.  This image is her page from the main part of the lesson. I have downloaded the lesson and will be doing my own version later in the week.

1 comment:

  1. tried to provide you a link and messed it up! I have used your flowers as my top art and given you credit underneath. come see if that is alright. thanks..

    ReplyDelete