Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The final ICADs for 2014

The theme this week was paint. I decided to go free and not do prompts this last week. I did use book paper on most of the cards as well as acrylics.


 I highlighted a few words from the bookpaper and then quickly painted a few birds.


Another simple card made with strips of book paper.  I used Golden paints (yellow ochre and diox purple) and then finished off with mica spray. 


Angel was one of the prompts for the week so I sketched a quick one for this card. 


I used a stencil over the green paint to do the flowers, and outlined them with gold pen. I added a little gold embossing for interest. 


I used the stencils I made for the mono printing course to print my final card for the year. It turned out a little messier than I wanted but that is ok. It seems I have forgotten some of what I learned already. Lucky I have the videos to watch again.

ICAD has been a fun challenge to take part in again. It has been good to do small cards while I have been under the weather. I now want to do a few more random things so keep an eye out for more postings about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment